Sunday, July 5, 2015

Six Sentence Sunday: A first look at SUPERIOR COLLISION!

SO I haven't posted on my blog in FOREVER! I apologize for that. I am a super busy person, and unfortunately sometimes fall to the wayside. I hate that that's an excuse, but so true. I had major surgery at the March and it's taken way longer than I anticipated to get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, I HAVE been writing. :)

I'm working on CROSSING FORCES BOOK 5, SUPERIOR COLLISION which is Taylor and Shannon's book.

I thought I would share some of it this lovely Sunday.



“You have got to be kidding me!” Taylor glared at the little paper monster under the drivers’ side windshield wiper of her government-issue black Dodge Charger. It had the indecency of flapping in the winter breeze. Like it was waving hello—or laughing.  “A freaking parking ticket.”




Taylor makes me laugh. An FBI Agent with a parking ticket problem...

I'm working hard on this book, and I will be sure to keep everyone updated on where I'm at, and when it's coming out when I know more. (Gotta finish, first. LOL)

Books 1-4 are all out, and available EVERYWHERE! To check them out, and read excerpts, please visit my website!

 

HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment