Sunday, September 28, 2014

Six Sentence Sunday: First Look at Rogue's Call




SO I'm currently working on Rogue's Call (The King's Riders Book Three) and I am a teeeeensy bit shy of half-way through (at least as wordcount is considered). 

I haven't done one of these in a long time, but I found myself wanting to share!  So here's a small part of Chapter 11.

P.S. I love these two and can't wait to finish so this one is out there for y'all to read!  (It's more than 6, but I am fond of this part.)





Hope danced across Lady Elissa’s eyes. It lit her up, from the inside out. The lass in his arms glowed. Like he’d given her a gift.
His chest swelled. His heart stuttered. Alasdair swallowed. Hard. With her looking at him like that, he’d promise her anything.
That scared the shite out of him.
Her smile sealed the deal.
He would give her his soul if she but asked.



If you need to get caught up on The King's Riders series, now is a GREAT time! 

I'm running a sale this w/end for only 99 Pennies each!

Check it out!

My entire Highland Secrets Trilogy is also only .99 a piece, too. (Yes, it includes The Parchment Scroll, even though it's not in the pic!)






   They're on sale at

    Amazon, KOBO and

      Smashwords!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment