Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Feature: It's all about LOVE'S CALL!

So, no matter how many books an author has out, when you get your newest one in your hands, it's really a moving experience.

It's weird, cuz when I read (in the last few years anyway) I have been all about the ebooks. I don't read print anymore, tho I have about 1500-2000 books in my house. (Always been an avid reader)

I collect signed books, and I have them on a special shelf.

But, I digress. 

Books. Real ones. That *I* wrote.  When you hold it in your hand for the first time, it just DOES something to you.

It's an accomplishment in person.

A good story from my head, to the computer, then in my hands!

So, I wanted to share what came in the mail yesterday:

LOVE'S CALL!!!!

The 2nd book in my fantasy series is GORGEOUS!  Take a LOOK!







YAY! I am so excited!


These babies will see the light of day TOMORROW!


I will be at The Book Carriage in Roanoke Texas with two other FAB fantasy authors, Scot C. Morgan and Matthew Bryant!

Would you like to join us?  (I sure hope all my local peep will!)






The Book Carriage
304 N. Oak Street
Roanoke, Texas 76262


From 1p-3p SATURDAY MARCH 8.



I will be having a Virtual Signing for Love's Call (King's Riders Book Two) in April. Sign up for my Newsletter (Link top right) to catch the announcement WHEN, and keep up on all my other news.



To read an excerpt of Love's Call and see all the buylinks, check out the page on my website!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment