Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tell Me About it Tuesday Special! It's all about me!



So, this past Saturday (10/12/13), I had a birthday. My 35th Birthday! Wow. I feel old. 







But it was a great day, and I got an awesome surprise when my author copies of Collision Force (Crossing Forces Book One) arrived in the mail! It was like getting 5 presents!



Even tho this is the 2nd time for me, there's just this indescribable feeling to see your name on a book, and hold it in your hand.

I literally jumped up and down!

I will be holding a Virtual Signing through my website soon, if you would like to have a signed copy of the book! 

I will alert everyone via mini-newsletter/announcement, so if you want to get that news, please see the top right side of blog and click on "Mailing List" to sign up.

Ignore the cheezy grin, I couldn't help it!

Red Velvet, MY FAVE!


I had a great day with my family, and the cake was YUMMY.

Getting my paperbacks of Collision Force was extra icing on the cake! *wink*




Buy It:

No comments:

Post a Comment