Sunday, July 21, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Christmas in July!

So, it's no secret that I love Andi and Cole, the couple from Collision Force (Crossing Forces Book 1) my book that released June 28, 2013.  I absolutely ADORE them.

They let me know (well, Cole mostly) that he wasn't quite done with what he had to say. 

I wrote a small (as in short) Christmas Story, called Cole in Her Stocking. I adore how it turned out, and I wanted to share some of it with you.

I have some super sekrit news about this story. I will announce it soon! *evil grin*




 “Hey, babe.” Cole flashed dimples that made her heart trip over itself. He was at her side in seconds, pulling her into his arms and pressing a kiss into her lips.

She sighed into his embrace, suddenly wishing they were alone, sans children. Naked would be good, too. They’d both been so tired because the baby wasn’t sleeping it’d been a while. “Hi,” she whispered into his mouth.





So I guess that's seven, but who's counting?

Hope you like it!

Happy Sunday!


Oh, if you haven't picked up Collision Force yet, it's only going to be available for .99 for about another week. So, get yours today! 


Excerpt and buylinks on my website! 

3 comments:

  1. You are horrrrrrrible!!! I got to the last sentence and ARRRRRRGHHHH!!! Where is the rest!!! YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THE WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a BIG TEASE!!!!!!!!!! We need this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alanna and Susan make me laugh. Thank you both for your support and interest. Sorry you have to wait, but I guess anticipation will make it sweeter?

    ReplyDelete