Sunday, June 23, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Chance Collision FIRST kiss!

I AM DONE DONE DONE DONE with my WIP, Chance Collision (Crossing Forces Book Two) I could, and have bounced off walls!

So, in honor of being done, I want to share some of it!  Hope you all enjoy!


Pete’s warning bells blared into full blown tornado sirens, but when Nikki closed her eyes and brushed her mouth against his, he soundproofed his conscience and took her mouth.

Sweet. Damn, she was sweet. Ripe raspberries or something sugary. More. Deepening the kiss, Pete pulled her even closer, aware of the tightening in his jeans and how his cock throbbed as her pelvis rubbed his. 




I love this kiss. I love this book!  I can't wait til it's out!

Happy Sunday!

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. Hummmmmmmm one word *THUD* that is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one word would be *YUMMY* :) Love it can't wait for it to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love sweet moments like this. The first time....*sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, baby! Now that we both can emerge from the writing cave for a bit, we can wave at each other for a second. And into the editing cave...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanx!!! Unfortunately l'm still in the editing cave!

      Delete