Sunday, May 12, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Chance Collision Again!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I decided I would share more SIX SENTENCES of my WIP, Chance Collision.

This book is #2 in my Crossing Forces Series. Collision Force, the first book in this series will be available for pre-order NEXT FRIDAY from Total-E-Bound Publishing! (May 17) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!




            “So, what, I’m supposed to follow you around until this is over?” Nikki snapped.

            “No.”

            “No?”

            “I’m supposed to follow you around.” One corner of his inviting mouth lifted and she tried to glare again. She couldn’t, but Nikki refused to let it go. He couldn’t cover this up with humor.






So I totally cheated. That's 8, but who cares? Hehehe.

I am deep in the middle of writing this book, so I hope this little tidbit made you want more!

I'm out!

Happy Sunday and once again, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment