Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lusting for Covers: Battle Heat!

First of all, I ADORE this series. I cannot WAIT for the 3rd book. There are currently two books out, and they are so different than what's out there, so I really recommend them.







This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Holly Okeanos is alone, held against her will by the immortal that destroyed her people, she’s desperate for revenge and vows to fight until her last breath to regain her freedom.
The beast inside Ares must feed. He’s struggled to control the bloodlust since the dawn of time, but only carnage sates the monster within. Holly tries to provoke him at every turn, but merely thinking of her calms the beast and settles his mind.
With an escalating rebellion and a resurrected Scarab to defeat, Ares doesn’t have time to deal with his infuriatingly beautiful captive, or answer the questions he asks himself every time she’s near. Could she be the woman to quiet the beast inside him? If she is, how will they overcome thousands of years of hatred between their races. . . and each other?
 
 
 
GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Adding to my wishlist my kind of novel. Sexy cover! Wow I think we all posted shirtless tattoo covers.

    My L4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. WANT! Love a sexy tattoo on a hero like that! I've not heard of this series before, but I've got it on my wish list now! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete