Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tell me About it Tuesday! Welcome Jeff Bacot!


This week on Tell me About it Tuesday, author and friend of mine, Jeff Bacot is stopping by! He's the president of one of my writing groups, GFWW! His recent release, On the Hole is a fantastic and I can't wait for him to share it with us!

When you read his bio, you will know what kind of sense of humor he has, and it shines in his book. I loved it when I read it.

 About Jeff:
 Jeffrey T. Bacot grew up and resides in Fort Worth, Texas. He graduated from Southern Methodist University with a BA in political science, BBA in business finance and an MBA in banking. He has written two published books, two unpublished books, and 12 short stories. He has a blog of unconventional wisdom and thoughts. He is full time writer and is also a freelance copywriter. He speaks three languages fluently, English, Swedish and French. Jeff is an avid golfer and thus is not married and has no children.


Please tell us all about On the Hole!



Nick and Jay play golf. They bond over whiskey, women, and work and the game. But on this particular beautiful day, Nick and Jay’s game will go to levels they didn’t anticipate, revealing life-changing powerful wisdom and inner truths about each man. As the day progresses, balls meet startling and unusual fates, the drinks cart dispenses wisdom, humor, honesty, and … a dark and frightening foe on the golf course, playing all around them, near them, next to them and within them. A poignant, interesting and hilarious story about the game of golf and the complexity of male friendships.


Find it!

 


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great read!! Will add to my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for the book - really, really awesome. Unfortunately, if I vouch for Jeff then I could be called on to serve as a character witness at one of his future trials. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Chrissy, is this the book from your Keller group you were telling me about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered this one from Amazon a few days ago :) Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete