Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cover Reveal: Collision Force!

Instead of Three Sentence Thursday, I have something much more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COVER REVEAL for my book that's coming out in a few months!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fricking excited to reveal the GENIUS of  the Total-E-Bound art department.

I am in LOVE with my new cover!  So, without further ado, meet Andi and Cole!



Collision Force (Crossing Forces Book One) will be published from Total-E-Bound Publishing!

Pre-Order May 20, 2013
Pre-Release June 3, 2013
General Release July 1,2013

Ebook and Print!

Blurb:


Badboy, married to his job FBI agent Cole Lucas always gets his man. So when the unthinkable happens and one gets away, Cole grits his teeth and hunts human trafficker Carlo Maldonado all the way to Antioch, Texas, where he collides with Detective Andi MacLaren.
Cole doesn’t do small towns and he doesn’t get involved with women he works with, but Andi tempts him in ways he doesn’t want to acknowledge.

Two murders, her partner shot and leading the investigation on her own, the last thing Andi needs is a cocky FBI agent that sees her as no more than a tagalong.
Widow and single mother Andi is used to being on her own. When Cole gets stuck without a place to stay, crashing on her couch puts them in dangerous territory.

Attraction and passion bring Andi to a place she left behind when her husband died.
Her three-year-old son quickly wiggles his way into Cole’s heart, and he starts contemplating things—family, love—that he’d never planned for himself.

Can being forced to work together make them stronger or will their differences jeopardize their case and their hearts?


What do you guys think?

18 comments:

  1. Oh I like it! The old saying "you can't tell a book by it's cover" may be true, but a good cover will draw me in everytimee. I may pass up a book with a bad cover. Red stimulates emotion and you've got just the right amount. Congratulations on a great cover. I know the book will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEEE!!!!!!! Freaking LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, Chrissy! You must be walking above ground right now. The eyes are so compelling for both characters. Love it. Happy dancing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm glad you got one you loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx guys!!! Oliver & Emmy at TEB are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you're excited. An awesome cover. Almost as good as mine, but I'm prejudiced. ;-) Best wishes for great success when this one comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great. I got my first TEB recently too and I am thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great--I love the way they're back-to-back but still almost facing each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the general opinion is that it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing cover, and a the story sounds great, too. ;) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete