Sunday, December 9, 2012

LUSTING FOR COVERS!




This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.
___________________________________________________________________________________


Flung into the 21st Century, Highland shapeshifter Col Limont needs to find the healer Charity Greves in order to get back home and save his family.

However, the healer’s sister, Lenore, is determined to do everything she can to keep Col from dragging her sister back to 13th Century Scotland into his family’s supernatural war. But when monsters and a strange yuppie trio also try to stop him, Lenore has to reconsider her options.

But by helping Col, she’ll lose her sister.



Find it:

 
 
 
This is the 3rd book in a series. I love all the books, ALOT, but something about this one gets me. It's intense, and makes me go "Wow, what's up with her?" In a good way.
 
A fantastic series. Check it out.

I have read almost everything Clover has written, and the rest is on my TBR list. I LOVE everything! She's awesome!
 







 

7 comments:

  1. Clover, you have the most fabulous covers and they're always on the best books! Way to go. Another book to add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cover - very appealing - makes the reader wonder- and isn't that what it's all about - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks so much for joining the fun and sharing this cover! I can't believe I've missed this series! Where in the world have I been? lol Love the cover, and the story sounds great. I'm always a fan of Highlanders! :D

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...LOVE this cover!! I hadn't heard of this book or the author before. I will definitely be adding to my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing a new-to-me author. :)

    My L4C: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/12/lusting-for-covers-bad-rep-by-meredith.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clover, I love the cover. And yes, Chrissy's correct. You just do write beautifully. Good luck with this book. I'll be checking it out for sure.

    ReplyDelete