Sunday, December 2, 2012

LUSTING FOR COVERS!

This so so fun, I think I shall do it every week.



This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Book 1 in the Dark Talisman series. While each Dark Talisman is a standalone, the greatest enjoyment can be found reading the books in series order.

Trapped!

Magickal null Alaya Bellemore is stuck in a mansion where murder-mystery games become a little too real. Midnight encounters with a certain shape-shifting fox becomes the norm. Even the walls and doors are alive.

Shad’s been trapped for far longer than he’d care to remember. When the luscious Alaya walks into his life he finds hope beginning to burn in his heart and soul. Their passion explodes in an inferno scorching enough to temper their resolve, and Shad will stop at nothing to protect what’s his.

Can Shad help Alaya escape the clutches of an eclectic collector before she becomes part of his living museum?

Find it:
  



Something about this cover just grabs me when I look at it, and I want to read the book like now. It's so great!  Check it out!




14 comments:

  1. I'm with you. It is a compelling cover. On my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cover. This is a new-to-me author and series~so thanks for sharing. I'll have to add this to my TBR pile because that blurb definitely hooked me.

    My L4C: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/12/lusting-for-covers-infinite-betrayal-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read the book and absolutely loved it! Well worth the read. Dawn and Ditter make an amazing writing duo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing--you're right, this cover does grab your attention! :) I've never heard of this one either, but it's definitely going on my list!

    Thanks for participating,
    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cover! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover! Already on my TBR list!

    Barbara
    bbsbooknook@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read the book and I'm excited to see what is in store in the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read it, loved it, can't wait till the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing book and story. These two writers are among the best out there. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditter & Dawn make a great writing team. Foxfire is a must read for anyone who enjoys paranormal romance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the Comments guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never heard of this. OMG sounds so good. Want it now. Yummy..."Shad will stop at nothing to protect what’s his". The cover is beautiful. Checking this series out. Thank you for sharing.

    Happy Sunday
    My L4C

    ReplyDelete