Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Matt and Bella grown up.

So, as per usual, I'm on step 80 when I need to be on step 2, and I am still preferring to write something other than what I should be.

This lil tidbit came to me after I wrote Promise (The short story that I did my Six Sentence Sunday last week)

They will be book #5 in my Collision series (No, #2 is not even written) but this scene came on strong, so I wrote it down. Enjoy the teaser!

Happy Sunday!




            Bella bit back a sob. She would not cry. If he was going to be a bastard, so was she. She ripped off the gorgeous engagement ring he’d given her years ago and marched to him. Slamming it on the counter, the hazel eyes she loved so much finally met her gaze. The pain there almost made her step falter—almost. 








All rights reserved; copyright © C. A. Szarek. The text within may not be reproduced in whole or in part or distributed in any form whatsoever OR SOLD without first obtaining permission from the author.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...! I knew it, I just knew it...! **sob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a tissue box will have to come w/ this book. :)

      Delete
  2. *clutching chest* I'm going to cry and curse you to pieces with every page. Except for the hot scenes. Then I'll be fanning myself and singing your praises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God you're going to make me cry! This gave me gooseflesh. Can't wait for Bella and Matt's full story.

    ReplyDelete