Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lusting for Covers!!

This is so much fun, I wanted to throw Sword's Call out there, even tho I'm tooting my own horn.


This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


_____________________________________________________________ ____
Here's my VERY first contribution to Lusting for Covers!

Sword's Call is my first book and will be released April 2013 by Gypsy Shadow Publishing!

Blurb:
For generations, the Ryhans, ruling family of the Province of Greenwald have been keepers of a sword rumored to possess enough magic to defeat kings. Lord Varthan, a former archduke and betrayer of the king, covets the sword and invades Greenwald.

Lady Ceralda Ryhan, daughter of the murdered duke, gains the sword and flees, trusting only her white wolf, Trikser—magically bonded to her. Cera needs nothing more to aid in her fight. 
Jorrin Aldern, half elfin and half human, left his home in the mountains of Aramour to find his human father who disappeared twenty turns before, but finds Cera with Varthan and his shades on her tail instead. His dual heritage and empathic magic will tempt Cera in ways she never thought she’d desire. But can he convince her trust and love can pave the path to redemption or will the epic battle end in tragedy and evil conquer them all?






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    Lovely cover, love white wolves. :D Sounds like an interesting book as well--I've not read many books with elves, but I like to have options! Off to add it to my list

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by, and your comment! This book is my baby, thanx for the add and I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete