Sunday, August 5, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Love's Call

So, I know you'll read this and say "Wow, she can't count." Cuz it's longer than six, but that's only because I counted the 2nd bit of dialogue as one sentence or you wouldn't have gotten anything at all. So sue me. This is the opening of my number #2 book in the King's Riders Series, Love's Call. (Yes, this is the book I SHOULD be writing non-stop. Somehow I never want to write what I am *supposed* to)



“I need you to go to Greenwald.”
Ansley looked into the pale blue eyes of the most powerful man on the continent. Her king.
“Aye, your Majesty.” She bowed. “I shall leave at dawn.”
King Nathal exchanged a glance with Sir Artair Moray, the captain of the King’s Riders, royal messenger service. That was odd. What could it mean? 




 All rights reserved; copyright © C. A. Szarek. The text within may not be reproduced in whole or in part or distributed in any form whatsoever OR SOLD without first obtaining permission from the author.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your six sentence sunday. Check out mines. :)http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-his-backward-ways.html

    ReplyDelete