Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cover Reveal SWORD'S CALL! *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*

This is hot off the presses and I am so excited! My cover for my first book, Sword's Call (book #1 of The King's Riders Series).

It releases April 2013 and I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you love it as much as I do!




Blurb for Sword's Call:

For generations, the Ryhans, ruling family of the Province of Greenwald have been keepers of a sword rumored to possess enough magic to defeat kings. Lord Varthan, a former archduke and betrayer of the king, covets the sword and invades Greenwald.

Lady Ceralda Ryhan, daughter of the murdered duke, gains the sword and flees, trusting only her white wolf, Trikser—magically bonded to her. Cera needs nothing more to aid in her fight. 

Jorrin Aldern, half elfin and half human, left his home in the mountains of Aramour to find his human father who disappeared twenty turns before, but finds Cera with Varthan and his shades on her tail instead. His dual heritage and empathic magic will tempt Cera in ways she never thought she’d desire. But can he convince her trust and love can pave the path to redemption or will the epic battle end in tragedy and evil conquer them all?


YAY! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!




22 comments:

  1. Wooooooo Hooo!! YAY!! Almost in my hands! Congrats girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy:
    Great Cover! Looking forward to the release. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! It's so much better than all the "cookie cutter" pictures you see on other ones. Can't wait to read your story, sounds wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Chrissy. Love how they got his ears. Didn't remember the half human-half elf bit, but I immediately thought elf-like because of the pic. She's gorgeous--of course I'm partial to red hair--and so is the wolf!You must be over the moon. Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Chrissy!!!! Congratulations love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see it coming together :) It was a fun piece to work on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Nicole! You're awesomeness as an artist is unmatched!

      Delete
  8. It looks great!!!!!! Love it!!! I so can NOT wait for 2013!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!!! I will be pimping it out to anyone I know that loves a good book. Especially since its yours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much you guys! I feel your support! It's like a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous, Chrissy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so exciting to see the images that have been stuck in your head for years come out on paper! Or in this case, THE FRONT OF A BOOK!!!! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow and double wow ... I have an instant idea of what the story is about from that cover. Very eye-catching. Congrats!

    Nancy C

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love every little detail about his cover. Gorgeous! And I'm so looking forward to read Sword's Call.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATS CHRISSY!!! :D You so deserve this blessing! xoxox

    ReplyDelete