Sunday, July 29, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Wolf Shifters

This is from my wolf shifter story (yes, untitled...that's just me) which I have been working on pretty heavily this week. (Even tho I SHOULD be working on my fantasy book #2). This is the same story of which there is a sex scene (Jensen and Kes) on my Pieces of Me page...please check it out. It's some hot stuff.



Jensen slid down the alley behind the bar. Even without wolf senses, he couldn’t think above the din inside. Why the hell had he let Hudson and Evan drag him out tonight? To get him away from their Alpha?
            Fuck Timmis. Fuck the whole pack.











All rights reserved; copyright © C. A. Szarek. The text within may not be reproduced in whole or in part or distributed in any form whatsoever OR SOLD without first obtaining permission from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment