Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas is coming...

So, I don't know about you but Dec (and Christmas) has snuck up on me yet again. I can't believe it's almost here. Are y'all ready?  I'm getting there. My shopping is 98% done and I got a new Christmas tree. I am uber proud of it. It turned out gorgeous, check out the pics:










It took me a bit longer to get into the Christmas Spirit this year, but I have been checking out a few Christmas novellas. They always seem to help out. :)  I just read a really good/cute one by Shannon Stacey called Mistletoe and Margaritas you should check out. I am in the middle of Its Not Christmas Without You by Helenkay Dimon that I am enjoying immensely.

Haven't been writing much. Have been sick as a dog the last few days, but I can't really blame it on that. I need to get motivated, I know. Hopefully I will get something done this w/end overnight at work--I usually do.

Anyway, hope everyone else is being more productive than me!

Oh, I also hope to finish editing one of the other excerpts I am going to post on my "Pieces of Me" for you all to check out. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Christmas tree!!! The pics turned out amazing. That reminds me, I need to wrap pressies. :)

    ReplyDelete