Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday.

SO, I did not go out into the madness and shop. For the last several years, I have done the majority of my shopping online. That seems the best route to the madness of the DFW area, even on a regular basis.

However, I was also vying for the World's Laziest Writer award today, and I didn't do anything.

I have to work overnight tonight so I have to do some crits for some friends and then I WILL accomplish something.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a good Black Friday whether you shopped or not!

2 comments:

  1. Shopping online is a great idea. I don't do much of it cause shipping and handling costs a TON for me. I don't mind going to the malls when it's super busy, it's the drivers I can't stand. Hope you had a good night working over night. Look forward to more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVOID AVOID AVOID... that's what I did. I stayed home and read. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete